An up-to-date PDF version is also available for download.
- 2017 –
- Master of Science, The University of Melbourne Specialising in Statistics & Stochastic Processes.
- 2014 – 2016
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Melbourne Majored in Mathematics & Statistics, specialised in Statistics and Stochastic Processes. Graduated with First Class Honours.
- 2012 – 2013
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, St Leonard's College Studied Literature, Japanese and Chemistry at standard level, Mathematics, Physics and Economics at higher level. Awarded 43/45, equivalent to a notional ATAR of 99.60.
- Summer School, Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Completed two honours-level subjects: Topological Data Analysis and Probabilistic Methods & Random Graphs.
- Summer Institute, Duke University One of 32 selected to participate in the second week of a program on Topics in the History of Economics, hosted by the Center for the History of Political Economy.
- 2014 – 2016
- Diploma of Languages (Japanese), The University of Melbourne
- 2016 –
- Data Scientist, Resilient Youth Australia Part-time, providing visualisations and descriptive analysis of data from an ongoing survey measuring resilience in primary and secondary school students.
- 2014 –
- Student Study Assistant, St Leonard's College Casual, providing academic tutoring to students after school, on weekends and during school holidays.
- 2011 –
- International Evaluator & Future Scene Writer, Future Problem Solving Program Australia Casual, evaluating written competition booklets and writing Future Scenes.
- Academic Tutor, Newman College Tutoring in Linear Statistical Models, a third-year subject.
- Research Assistant, The University of Melbourne Worked with A/Prof. Tony Wirth and James Saunderson in the Department of Computing and Information Systems on algorithms for the finding of densest subgraphs.
- 2016 – 2017
- Research Assistant, CSIRO Manufacturing (Biomedical) Using D3.js to visualise phase space in protein crystallisation. Originally 6-month appointment through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), with some follow-up work in 2017.
- 2014 – 2015
- Stochastic Modelling, Mercer Fixed-term Summer project, stochastically modelling mortalities for a new retirement income product, LifetimePlus.
- 2014 – 2017
- Private Academic Tutor Casual, self-employed. Mainly in Mathematics, Physics and Economics. More than 300 hours of tutoring experience.
- 2015 –
- Moderniser of Evaluator Resources, Future Problem Solving Program Australia Currently building an online evaluation platform using the Django framework, to be trialled in 2019. If successful, this will obviate more than A$2000 per annum in postage costs. Previously, I rewrote the Evaluator Handbook.
- 2015 – 2017
- Director, Australian Cancer and Health Sciences Competition Inc.
- Video Producer, iGEM UniMelb Produced a triumvirate of short videos to help explain and promote the work of the team from The University of Melbourne entering the International Genetically Engineered Machine competition.
- Peer Support Leader, St Leonard's College
- SCOPE Leader, St Leonard's College Mentored an overly reserved grade three student.
Awards and Honours
- Maurice H. Belz Scholarship, The University of Melbourne
- Leaders in Communities Award (LiCA), The University of Melbourne
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) Scholar, Biomedical Research Victoria
- Keith Frampton Roll of Honour (Member), Future Problem Solving Program Australia
ATOC20001Weather & Climate Systems, The University of Melbourne
ECON10004Introductory Microeconomics Film Competition, The University of Melbourne
- Year 12 IB Dux, St Leonard's College
- Old Collegian's Award for Positive Involvement, St Leonard's College
- Full College, Music and House Colours, St Leonard's College
- Monash Prize for Excellence & Year 11 IB Dux, St Leonard's College
- E. Paul Torrance Youth Award, Future Problem Solving Program Australia
- Thorburn, L. Here Comes the Sun. Farrago, 2015(2), p41.