An up-to-date PDF version is also available for download.
- 2017 –
- Master of Science, The University of Melbourne Specialising in Statistics & Stochastic Processes.
- 2014 – 2016
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Melbourne Majored in Mathematics & Statistics, specialised in Statistics and Stochastic Processes. Graduated with First Class Honours.
- 2012 – 2013
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, St Leonard's College Studied Literature, Japanese and Chemistry at standard level, Mathematics, Physics and Economics at higher level. Awarded 43/45, equivalent to a notional ATAR of 99.60.
- Summer Institute, Duke University One of 32 selected to participate in the second week of a program on Topics in the History of Economics, hosted by the Center for the History of Political Economy.
- 2014 – 2016
- Diploma of Languages (Japanese), The University of Melbourne
- 2016 –
- Data Analyst, Resilient Youth Australia Part-time, providing visualisations and descriptive analysis of data from an ongoing survey measuring resilience in primary and secondary school students.
- 2014 –
- Student Study Assistant, St Leonard's College Casual, providing academic tutoring to students after school, on weekends and during school holidays.
- 2014 –
- Private Academic Tutor Casual, self-employed. Mainly in Mathematics, Physics and Economics. More than 250 hours of tutoring experience.
- 2011 –
- International Evaluator, Future Problem Solving Program Australia Casual, evaluating written competition booklets, setting 'Future Scenes' and modernising evaluator resources.
- Academic Tutor, Newman College Tutoring in Linear Statistical Models, a third-year subject.
- Research Assistant, The University of Melbourne Worked with A/Prof. Tony Wirth and James Saunderson in the Department of Computing and Information Systems on algorithms for the finding of densest subgraphs.
- 2016 – 2017
- Research Assistant, CSIRO Manufacturing (Biomedical) Using D3.js to visualise phase space in protein crystallisation. Originally 6-month appointment through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), with some follow-up work in 2017.
- 2014 – 2015
- Stochastic Modelling, Mercer Fixed-term Summer project, stochastically modelling mortalities for a new retirement income product, LifetimePlus.
- 2015 –
- Director, Australian Cancer and Health Sciences Competition Inc.
- Video Producer, iGEM UniMelb Produced a triumvirate of short videos to help explain and promote the work of the team from The University of Melbourne entering the International Genetically Engineered Machine competition.
- Peer Support Leader, St Leonard's College
- SCOPE Leader, St Leonard's College Mentored an overly reserved grade three student.
Awards and Honours
- Leaders in Communities Award (LiCA), The University of Melbourne
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) Scholar, Biomedical Research Victoria
- Keith Frampton Roll of Honour (Member), Future Problem Solving Program Australia
ATOC20001Weather & Climate Systems, The University of Melbourne
ECON10004Introductory Microeconomics Film Competition, The University of Melbourne
- Year 12 IB Dux, St Leonard's College
- Old Collegian's Award for Positive Involvement, St Leonard's College
- Full College, Music and House Colours, St Leonard's College
- Monash Prize for Excellence & Year 11 IB Dux, St Leonard's College
- E. Paul Torrance Youth Award, Future Problem Solving Program Australia
- Thorburn, L. Here Comes the Sun. Farrago, 2015(2), p41.